×

quesLegal procedure in case wife has filed a case for domestic violence

My wife is always quarreling me,my motherand whatever my relatives.she always prefer to go police station after quarreling.wh.at cases can police charge against me and my relatives.what to do in this type saturation.plz guide me.she is totally ilitrate.she dont perform wife duty.always wasting resources and asking she start quarrelling.plz sir giv idea for control her.

• ansDear
    She can file various cases under IPC and domestic violence Act against you and your family members.
    Before she take any action involve some relatives of both side and try to settle the matter amicably.

Or else you can approach SSP and move representation to protect you and your family in case she move any complaint against you all.

Regards

Advocate Munish Gulati

Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

• ansFirstly u should file a complaint against ur wife nd then meet an advocate from ur district nd also U can file a domestic violence case against her nd also u can get maintenance if u r earnings less than ur wife

Advocate Ajay Dhankhar

Sector - 27C, Chandigarh