Legal procedure in case wife has filed a case for domestic violence

My wife is always quarreling me,my motherand whatever my relatives.she always prefer to go police station after cases can police charge against me and my relatives.what to do in this type saturation.plz guide me.she is totally ilitrate.she dont perform wife duty.always wasting resources and asking she start quarrelling.plz sir giv idea for control her.

Answers (2)

She can file various cases under IPC and domestic violence Act against you and your family members.
Before she take any action involve some relatives of both side and try to settle the matter amicably.

Or else you can approach SSP and move representation to protect you and your family in case she move any complaint against you all.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Firstly u should file a complaint against ur wife nd then meet an advocate from ur district nd also U can file a domestic violence case against her nd also u can get maintenance if u r earnings less than ur wife

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
17 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

the police had registered a false case against me under crpc 107-151 on the basis of a false complaint of my neighbour . i was released on bail . afte…

Read More

I was a government servant. I was convicted under section 12 for PC act for 6 months. I served my punishment. Due to this reason government has stoppe…

Read More

Hello sir,FIR has been registered against me but in the chargesheet my name is absent. So what should I mention while filing application form for gove…

Read More

I have been falsely implicated under section 354 by some strangers for no reason and this has putme under tremendous stress and depression. My family …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue