Legal procedure against person for assault and harassment.

sir m ak student hu mere sath kuh den phli 2 boy jinko janta hu 3 unknow total 5 ni achi maarpit ki mni mlc kra li jismi 5-7cm ki chot aai h or police ni mater ko chota kr deya paise li kar ipc 107-51 lga de m chata hu ipc324 lagwana koi aisa advocate cheye jo inko kam se kam ipc324 lagwa k 3 saal jail baj ske ho to btai

Answers (3)

61 votes

Aap is FIR ke against me apne chetre ke DCP/ACP ko ke likhte me shikayat de.
Shikayat ke shath FIR ki copy with mlc report laga kar DCP/ACP/COMPLAINT SELL me apni ek application de jisme is ghatna ka sampurna vivaran ho. Application me maar pit ke jaga aur samya bhi likhane.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

89 votes

First of all forward a written complaint to SP of your area either personally or through registered post. If even then no proper action is taken by police, file a criminal complaint in the court of law through an advocate.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
206 votes

(1) First of all, I have to see your FIR (if lodged), otherwise that complaint which was you written.
(2) secondly 107/151 is Cr.P.C. Sections, which says "security for keeping the peace and for good behavior" in which you are also accused.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles