Legal implication of arguing with female faculty

I hv argued with a female faculty and now has complaint as sexual harassment to the vc of the university. Also I hv recorded when I was arguing.Now to prove that I didn’t threaten her I hd to prove her wrong. So i played the recording now they are telling me its privacy violation. Can you please tell me does arguing here comes under sexual harassment? Also please tell me is it privacy violation when I recorded the conversation?

1. Arguing with some female person dose not come under sexual Harassment. But If you use any mischief words or physically misbehaviour while arguing with her then you are violating the Law. because there are such laws available for protection of women's right.

2. If you are recording some argument or conversation for your safety but not beyond the limits , then you not violating anyone's privacy law. the recording can be use as an evidence.