One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Shantosh Kumar Behara

Advocate Shantosh Kumar Behara

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKamakhya Colony, Guwahati
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Labour & Service, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Shantosh Kumar Behara has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shantosh Kumar Behara's office is in Kamakhya Colony, Guwahati.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Guwahati,
  • Consumer Court, Guwahati,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Guwahati,
  • District & Session Judge, Shillong,
  • District Court, Dimapur,
  • District Court, Guwahati,
  • Gauhati High Court,
  • High Court of Meghalaya

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shantosh Kumar Behara. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shantosh Kumar Behara Grand father passed away without mentioning my father in his last will Regarding land acquisition under NH act 1956