Legal case for abuse be lodged basing on recordings as evidence

Sir i am living in combined family, my father has two brother & all the property are combined. My aunt is abusing daily without any reason. I have some recordings. I can i lodge a case on her on the basis of that recording.

Answers (1)

Yes. You can. First go to your nearest police station and lodge a wrriten complaint stating all the relevant facts. If the police failed to respond, contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all relevant facts and act accordingly under his advice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A company had file a FIR under Sec 409/34 with a Police Station in Delhi in 2017. However, I was granted Anticipatory Bail in 2018 by the Honourable D…

Read More

Hi I had brought a car from a dealer for 1.55 lacs and the dealer has sold the same car to some other navy officer for 1.80 now my car is seized by Mu…

Read More

Hello, I wanna say that I’m scared of using RTI. Law talks about protecting whistleblowers but the fact is something else. More than 50 attacks …

Read More

Sir, a person has used my photo my wife & mothers named in social media and tried to molest me in media saying that i m a defaulter of his money n…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue