Legal case for abuse be lodged basing on recordings as evidence

Sir i am living in combined family, my father has two brother & all the property are combined. My aunt is abusing daily without any reason. I have some recordings. I can i lodge a case on her on the basis of that recording.

Yes. You can. First go to your nearest police station and lodge a wrriten complaint stating all the relevant facts. If the police failed to respond, contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all relevant facts and act accordingly under his advice.