Legal action that can be taken if being threatened

My wife had a affair before marriage. Now she is getting calls from his X boy friends wife and she is threatening that she has photos of my wife and will post it in social media as well as a legal action. I was trying to go mutually with my wife X husband wife but she is threatening me also. And saying that will send everything to my office resident etc.. now I want to live with my wife and having a kid also. But her X boyfriend wife isn’t torturing me on daily basis since from last one month. What can I do kindly advise.

Answers (1)

87 votes

Hi sir/madam.
No problem sir you and your wife go to file complaint against x and x wife.
Whenever you go to police station you can take advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles