×

Legal action & remedy against attempt to murder

Four people beaten a lady and that lady had no one available to protect her... when that lady went to police station.. police said “ Do not put yourself in trouble, u need a lot of money and it can distroy your life.. so settle down everything” so please let me know what should I do...??

hello dear
its very unfortunate that such kind of incident occurs in our society.
as you know the judicial status of our country justice come quite late as there are a lot of cases pending and the trail is going,
but i can assure you that it will prevail for sure,
as she don't have any one with her to bring her justice, if you are able and have few resources you can join her and can lodge a complain in women help line or you can file a case in court directly
thank you

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore