Legal action & remedy against attempt to murder

Four people beaten a lady and that lady had no one available to protect her... when that lady went to police station.. police said “ Do not put yourself in trouble, u need a lot of money and it can distroy your life.. so settle down everything” so please let me know what should I do...??

Answers (1)

hello dear
its very unfortunate that such kind of incident occurs in our society.
as you know the judicial status of our country justice come quite late as there are a lot of cases pending and the trail is going,
but i can assure you that it will prevail for sure,
as she don't have any one with her to bring her justice, if you are able and have few resources you can join her and can lodge a complain in women help line or you can file a case in court directly
thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I had a visit to one of my friend, he shown me all his sign of his progressing i.e. travelling in flights, BMW, etc etc...i am not having a job so i t…

Read More

Driver occupied owners govt house.owner complained to state,district,mandal legal services authorities,sp&si.proved driver's stay illegal,in f…

Read More

I have pursing my graduation in 2012-2013 was my last year but unfortunate simultaneity i have gone for diploma from chennai for 2012-2014 and in 2014…

Read More

I was riding s 2 wheeler when i got a call in the middle of the road & told them i was riding & will talk later. During this while a car was b…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue