Legal action for entering the house and giving death threats

09-Jan-2023 (In Criminal Law)
What should I do when someone is entering into my house with many men's And stolen my watch and cash And giving me death threats
Answers (2)

Answer #1
874 votes
File a complaint in concerned police station to register fir against that persons and give evidence in this regard and if police doesn’t register ur fir than u can approach concerned court by filing application under section 156(3) cr.p.c. to get fir registered by court order
Answer #2
704 votes
Please file a FIR under sections 442 & 452 of IPC for the trespass after the preparation for causing hurt, assault or will fully restraining any person or for the putting any person under feat of hurt or assault.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."