Legal action as girl's father hires men to kill daughter's boyfriend

I met a woman who is living with her 5 kids. Her husband was died in accident. She is living in her in laws home. I love her and wanted to marry her and therefore i proposed her once she said no but after sometime she agreed and now we both love each other. I talked to her fathers younger brother he asked for the meeting we met and he said i have no issue i will talk to her father regarding this.when he said his brother regarding our marriage he wasnt agreed.and now he started torchoring her thru whatever means he can.he shut all the sources of our communication and said i m not going to allow this if u wnt to marry than marry in with your husbands brother who alredy having 2kids.and he is giving mental trauma and threat by saying that if u wont change ur decision than i wil hire a shooter who will kill him.Sir help me out.her father has hired some men to kill me i m in my house from 4days .i cnt even move for me out Sir.unfortunately her father is retired police officer

Answers (1)

53 votes

Inconvenience to send late u.u can fike a inforative about her father before the cjm court.u will have to mention everhhng whatever happened with u till now.if girls is ready to marry with u no body will can do torturing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles