Legal action as girl's father hires men to kill daughter's boyfriend

I met a woman who is living with her 5 kids. Her husband was died in accident. She is living in her in laws home. I love her and wanted to marry her and therefore i proposed her once she said no but after sometime she agreed and now we both love each other. I talked to her fathers younger brother he asked for the meeting we met and he said i have no issue i will talk to her father regarding this.when he said his brother regarding our marriage he wasnt agreed.and now he started torchoring her thru whatever means he can.he shut all the sources of our communication and said i m not going to allow this if u wnt to marry than marry in with your husbands brother who alredy having 2kids.and he is giving mental trauma and threat by saying that if u wont change ur decision than i wil hire a shooter who will kill him.Sir help me out.her father has hired some men to kill me i m in my house from 4days .i cnt even move for prayers.help me out Sir.unfortunately her father is retired police officer

Inconvenience to send late msg.to u.u can fike a inforative about her father before the cjm court.u will have to mention everhhng whatever happened with u till now.if girls is ready to marry with u no body will can do torturing.