Legal action as boy promises to marry girl to have intimate relations

i am in relationship from last 6/7 years he told me that i ll marry u ....and had sexual relationship with me now he tells me that dad his dad is not ready to mame marriage of ours and i became pregrant because of him and i aborted that...because he forcefully said me and he was in another relationship with he was ready to marry her.....i want to file a case against him.. Can he will get a severe punishment for what he has i m not well...after having my abortion i cant forget anything what has happened with me

Answers (2)

79 votes

As per your details. If you want to pursue action against the person then you may file case against that person. For that, you will have to file FIR against that person for sexual abuse.for that you will have to take action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

63 votes

Sec.376 of IPC is not applicable and you cannot file rape case as you are major and all things gona with your consent Most of all you can file complaint against him under section of cheating .If even under section of cheating police is not booking him, go and file private complaint in court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles