Legal action as boy promises to marry girl to have intimate relations

i am in relationship from last 6/7 years he told me that i ll marry u ....and had sexual relationship with me now he tells me that dad his dad is not ready to mame marriage of ours and i became pregrant because of him and i aborted that...because he forcefully said me and he was in another relationship with he was ready to marry her.....i want to file a case against him.. Can he will get a severe punishment for what he has done....now i m not well...after having my abortion i cant forget anything what has happened with me

Sec.376 of IPC is not applicable and you cannot file rape case as you are major and all things gona with your consent Most of all you can file complaint against him under section of cheating .If even under section of cheating police is not booking him, go and file private complaint in court.

As per your details. If you want to pursue action against the person then you may file case against that person. For that, you will have to file FIR against that person for sexual abuse.for that you will have to take action.
Thanks