Legal action against threatening and abusing

Goldsmith is not returning my Gold and FIR has been filed He brings two goons to my shop and they start abusing me and my dad for which NC has been filed

Answers (3)

265 votes

Dear Client,
The question raised by you is incomplete and lacking details of transaction. Who filed the fir? Under which section?

It would be advisable to raise proper query or have consultation with any of the empanneled advocates of LawRato.

Expert Jurist LLP

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

117 votes

You can filed a complaint against him but that goldsmith has any license to give money on gold loan that have to be seen first and if he is not having then also you can filed a complaint against him and keep your all receipt with you at the time of complain. And if there is any assault by them then that also mention in complain is very important

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
90 votes

Your dad has taken clear stepregarding the same, after lapse of 10 to 15 days make RTI applicaton or follow up from concern police officer/department regarding NC which filed by you.
Moreover you can file recovery suit before appropriate court of law to recover your jewels.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles