Legal action against threatening and abusing

Goldsmith is not returning my Gold and FIR has been filed He brings two goons to my shop and they start abusing me and my dad for which NC has been filed

Your dad has taken clear stepregarding the same, after lapse of 10 to 15 days make RTI applicaton or follow up from concern police officer/department regarding NC which filed by you.
Moreover you can file recovery suit before appropriate court of law to recover your jewels.

You can filed a complaint against him but that goldsmith has any license to give money on gold loan that have to be seen first and if he is not having then also you can filed a complaint against him and keep your all receipt with you at the time of complain. And if there is any assault by them then that also mention in complain is very important

Dear Client,
The question raised by you is incomplete and lacking details of transaction. Who filed the fir? Under which section?

It would be advisable to raise proper query or have consultation with any of the empanneled advocates of LawRato.

Expert Jurist LLP