Legal action against sister in law filed false fir

Hi sir/madam, I seeking help for false FIR file by my sister in law against me. I was on my first child delivery on my mom's home .she don't want my brother pay all expenses of my delivery. So she force my brother to send me to my in-laws. He didn't agree then called her father and leaved the home after 5 months she send letter by her that they will file dowary case on us. Her lawyer put all false allegations on me that I would took her belongings and through her from home. And now she file complaint in mahila aayog and force me to come there but my baby is not well and her physio therapy start baby can't sit and walk .so I can't present in mahila aayog . please help me what should I do. Thank you

Dear Client,
Firstly speak with your brother to resolve this amicably. If things are not working, face the problem. You cannot give reasons, for not attending the Mahila Aayog. Go to mahil aayog with your reply and tell them all the facts. Furtehr if your sister-in-law is adamant on taking divorce, face it bravely and defend your side strongly.

Better consult some advocate in your region to get proper advice. carry all the documents for meeting.

Expert Jurist LLP