Legal action against sister in law filed false fir

Hi sir/madam, I seeking help for false FIR file by my sister in law against me. I was on my first child delivery on my mom's home .she don't want my brother pay all expenses of my delivery. So she force my brother to send me to my in-laws. He didn't agree then called her father and leaved the home after 5 months she send letter by her that they will file dowary case on us. Her lawyer put all false allegations on me that I would took her belongings and through her from home. And now she file complaint in mahila aayog and force me to come there but my baby is not well and her physio therapy start baby can't sit and walk .so I can't present in mahila aayog . please help me what should I do. Thank you

Answers (1)

285 votes

Dear Client,
Firstly speak with your brother to resolve this amicably. If things are not working, face the problem. You cannot give reasons, for not attending the Mahila Aayog. Go to mahil aayog with your reply and tell them all the facts. Furtehr if your sister-in-law is adamant on taking divorce, face it bravely and defend your side strongly.

Better consult some advocate in your region to get proper advice. carry all the documents for meeting.

Expert Jurist LLP

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles