Legal action against rape & threatening by guy and his sister

I was raped in Bangalore during my visit in Oct 2014 and was threatened with dire consequences by the guy and his sister. I am above 55 years old and unable to live with myself. Coming from a very conservative back ground I was very afraid. I need justice how do I go about it. I am extremely depressed. I don't live in Bangalore and going there is very costly. Can I fight for justice in my home town. I don't have any proof as they made sure that they destroyed everything. The man and woman are powerful people. Can I get justice?

Please approach the jurisdictional police or file PCR in court....................................................................................................................................................

Yes, You can file the case wherever you are staying but before filing make sure you have valid reason to provide court why the case filling after 4 to 5 years,.i mean incident has happend in 2014 but case is getting filled in 2018.

It is very very old event took place in 2014 and there is no proof and entire evidence has been wiped out and the complaint can be lodged at the place of occurrence took place.If at all you proceed further approach Mahila Sahayata Samitee.