Legal action against rape & threatening by guy and his sister

I was raped in Bangalore during my visit in Oct 2014 and was threatened with dire consequences by the guy and his sister. I am above 55 years old and unable to live with myself. Coming from a very conservative back ground I was very afraid. I need justice how do I go about it. I am extremely depressed. I don't live in Bangalore and going there is very costly. Can I fight for justice in my home town. I don't have any proof as they made sure that they destroyed everything. The man and woman are powerful people. Can I get justice?

Please approach the jurisdictional police or file PCR in court....................................................................................................................................................

Yes, You can file the case wherever you are staying but before filing make sure you have valid reason to provide court why the case filling after 4 to 5 years,.i mean incident has happend in 2014 but case is getting filled in 2018.