Legal action against online matrimonial site for committing fraud

From online matrimonial site I received one marraige offer . But 19 days back one lady  called me & abuse me,yesterday same lady called me & threatening me for my murder, I called the matrimonial people for assistance to arrest the interested person  , but matrimonial site people denying me saying we are not giving any surety for taking risk whatever you do that is your look out, if anybody make suicide or murder we are responsible talking the matrimonial site  represilentive I want t to take action on matrimonail site people for cheating & making fraud.

Matrimonial site is not responsible for it. You will have to track the detail. There are number of profile registered on the site. Go to nearest police station and let them know about the number from which you are getting calls.
Regards,
Dipti Sharma
(Advocate)

Hi, if you have any queries relating to marriage or any disputes you have to come to meet me, I am unable to understand on short note on and give you opinion so please come and share so will find out any conclusion.