Legal action against house arrest of girl of marriageable age

I am a Hindu boy who resides in Mumbai and wants to marry a muslim gf who stays in Hyd..we both have attended the legal age...but the problem is that her parents are not agreeing for it. we have tried many times to convince them but they threatened to kill her and go to jail...they have house arrested her...but her phone is with her and is in touch with us...She had already escaped from her house to come to Mumbai, however she had to go back due to a death in the family. Now she is not able to move from her house. now please suggest me the best legal way that to get her back and free her from her family and get married. Also protect us and my family from legal hassles....she cannot come out of her home as of now. Please advice

Answers (2)


File a Writ of Habeas Corpus in High Court. The court will direct the PS under whose jurisdiction the girl is house arrested to produce her before the court and thereafter, she will be set free from the clutches of her family and later you can marry the girl. Engage a High Court lawyer and proceed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi according to your query you can file the complaint in the local police station of the her residing jurisdiction and say to the police what has happened and you both want to marry then the police will rescue from her from the house arrest and if both you are major then you can marry in the arya samaj also. there will be no objection from any body. for further you can contact us at any time.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can I file FIR against husband and in laws for dowry harassment and domestic violence if we have done court marriage.? I belong to Hindu sikh culture…

Read More

Hello, I had known a girl from 5 years, where in she had told me she is from a diff caste. As i had helped her in some tough times, she became close t…

Read More

Hi me and my wife are hindu, were leading a very happy cosummated married life, my wife left without any reason to her cousins house, her parents and …

Read More

After 22 years of marriage wife put 2 cases against me first violence second monthly allowance both cases is false she is earning 50 Thousand monthly …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue