Legal action against house arrest of girl of marriageable age

I am a Hindu boy who resides in Mumbai and wants to marry a muslim gf who stays in Hyd..we both have attended the legal age...but the problem is that her parents are not agreeing for it. we have tried many times to convince them but they threatened to kill her and go to jail...they have house arrested her...but her phone is with her and is in touch with us...She had already escaped from her house to come to Mumbai, however she had to go back due to a death in the family. Now she is not able to move from her house. now please suggest me the best legal way that to get her back and free her from her family and get married. Also protect us and my family from legal hassles....she cannot come out of her home as of now. Please advice

Dear,

File a Writ of Habeas Corpus in High Court. The court will direct the PS under whose jurisdiction the girl is house arrested to produce her before the court and thereafter, she will be set free from the clutches of her family and later you can marry the girl. Engage a High Court lawyer and proceed.

Hi according to your query you can file the complaint in the local police station of the her residing jurisdiction and say to the police what has happened and you both want to marry then the police will rescue from her from the house arrest and if both you are major then you can marry in the arya samaj also. there will be no objection from any body. for further you can contact us at any time.