Legal action against girl if threatening to file false rape case

30-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Me and a girl were in relationship.and the girl had just came out of 5yr serious relationship where the guy broke the marriage for dowry. And the girl trapped me saying love n a birthday gift girl had sex with due to the psychoistic behaviour of the girl.she started torturing n blackmailing me for marriage. N one fine day she broke up stating ur not capable to get married. N now she has filed a case against me after 3months.and she threatning that she will put me inside for rape case . now I don't want to get married to that girl.and cops have called me and my parents for please help me
Answers (2)

Answer #1
876 votes
dear sir/ Madam
As gonethrone of your case is very critical issues between you and your girl friend. in this you have to approach your local area advocate with her coplaint copy. If you sent me the copy complant t me, i can suggest you accordingly.
Answer #2
794 votes
usually section 376 (2) says having sex in a relationship or outside relationship with a inducement or having promise to marriage if there is any such situation arise between outsiders then the consummation between you and the girl will be proved automatically and the inducement also will be proved

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."