Legal action against fraud company

25-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I am an orphan . In order to overcome the financial hurdles i contacted an male escort agency . They said they will provide me clients after i paid them 4000 rs . I paid them the amount and waited for clients . they never provided me any clients . they deceived me and when i asked them to refund my money . they refused to do so and blocked me on whatsapp. Initially they promised to provide me service within two days and failed to do so . VIOLATION OF CONTRACT . They have blocked me on whatsapp and the transaction was through paytm . i only have their contact number and their ip adress . What should i do inorder to recover my amount . ?? please respond sir that 4000 rs means a lot to me .
Answers (1)

Answer #1
828 votes
As you have written your grievance, it looks like you are well educated. Then also you got trap in such silly way. Any way now be careful here onward. You can file police complaint stating the fact against those and provide phone numbers to investigate the case.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."