Legal action against false case of domestic violence

My aunt ( uncle's wife ) has falsely accused me of harassing her (mentally , financially etc) . she has filled a report against me with a 6months non bail term. She on the other hand is cheating on my uncle who is deaf and mute and is harassed by her. she has two kids and beats them also and has embezzled all the family jewellery. In a bit of a heated arguement my uncle hit her and thus she used that against me and my whole family. Could you please help me hoe to falsily the accuasation and help my family get out of this.

Answers (2)

280 votes

First of all my suggestion would be to attend the court proceeding and then to approach the court to seek discharge under relevant section of law and thereafter to produce all relevant evidence in the court of law.then if you please can file a fresh case against your aunt .for more info you can contact me..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

282 votes

If your aunt is torturing and beating you all then go to your Local police station and file a F.I.R. against your aunt for torturing and beating.Ask your uncle also to file a domestic violence case against your aunt. If you file this counter F.I.R then it will help you in future litigation.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles