Legal action against false case of domestic violence

My aunt ( uncle's wife ) has falsely accused me of harassing her (mentally , financially etc) . she has filled a report against me with a 6months non bail term. She on the other hand is cheating on my uncle who is deaf and mute and is harassed by her. she has two kids and beats them also and has embezzled all the family jewellery. In a bit of a heated arguement my uncle hit her and thus she used that against me and my whole family. Could you please help me hoe to falsily the accuasation and help my family get out of this.

If your aunt is torturing and beating you all then go to your Local police station and file a F.I.R. against your aunt for torturing and beating.Ask your uncle also to file a domestic violence case against your aunt. If you file this counter F.I.R then it will help you in future litigation.
Thanks.

First of all my suggestion would be to attend the court proceeding and then to approach the court to seek discharge under relevant section of law and thereafter to produce all relevant evidence in the court of law.then if you please can file a fresh case against your aunt .for more info you can contact me..