Legal action against fake seller of property who escaped with money

Sir, I purchased a land in begampur delhi approx 5 years before but i didn't get my land. Person whom I paid money he escaped and property papers are fake. What can I do??? Please help us. We can't afford fee of advocates.

Answers (1)

you will have to file a complaint in your concerned police station with all the relevant details. They will take care of the provisions of law. In case they dont help and since you cannot afford a lawyer I suggest you approach the Legal Aid Cell of the Court that has jurisdiction in your case. If you fulfill the criteria of free legal aid then you will be given a lawyer free of cost to file and follow up and fight your complaint case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hey! there is a guy name, . He was my bf for past some months, now we r apart from each othr from july 2017. N from some earlier days, he is trubbulin…

Read More

If a independent contractor dead in tenent house then landlord is liable…

Read More

hi, I have filed an FIR and the status says Case disposed and in nature of disposal it says contested-put up after final report. Does this mean the ch…

Read More

I am telling about my tragedy with teacher .Yesterday when the period was over and I feel thirsty so I look for my water bottle but I can't find i…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue