Legal action against fake seller of property who escaped with money

Sir, I purchased a land in begampur delhi approx 5 years before but i didn't get my land. Person whom I paid money he escaped and property papers are fake. What can I do??? Please help us. We can't afford fee of advocates.

you will have to file a complaint in your concerned police station with all the relevant details. They will take care of the provisions of law. In case they dont help and since you cannot afford a lawyer I suggest you approach the Legal Aid Cell of the Court that has jurisdiction in your case. If you fulfill the criteria of free legal aid then you will be given a lawyer free of cost to file and follow up and fight your complaint case.