Legal action against fake recruiting company

21-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir, I was looted by a fake recruiting agency in delhi.They charged me 600rs for joining letter.Now they are asking 1000rs for training programme,in which they are providing nothing but a fake training certificate.That company is still running in Patel Nagar,New Delhi.I do have the proofs of their joining letter.I want a legal advise .Kindly help ,I will be highl obliged to you.

Answer #1
Facts stated by you are incomplete. But you can very well file criminal complaint for extortion and fraud. Depends upon the facts. Please tell me how you say that you have been looted and tell me how you know that the certificate they are giving you is fake. Various other criminal offence might be involved but it depends upon the records you have with yourself.