Legal action against Fake calls using fake id & cheating money

Sir one fraud man making false/fake ID and phone number on olx website and cheating 30000.00 rupees.... I caught him.... Sir please tell me the charges against fraud man who making fake ID on olx website

Whether that person taken your money . Have you any prove that that you paid money to him . Whether are able to produce documentary evidence in court . Then you are advice to lodge fir against him or file complain case

Give an FIR to police , take printouts of the olx advertise , and other relevant proofs . If police takes action good or else can file complain case in court.......,,,,....,,,,,,,,,,..................

dear client
first tell me what type of fraud done by the fraud man secend how are you caught the fraud man then we can take kegal action against him we can give f i r of sec 420 of cheating against him

There are unlimited charges against such crime wherein specifically section 420 is more attractive. Most importantly, a good complaint has to be drafted against that person and the same has to be filed before the Magistrate as soon as possible.