Legal action against ex boyfriend threatening and causing harassment

i was in relationship for 4 months but i realised he is aggresive so i decided to leave him coz he tried 2 control me, trying to tell me where i should go or not,he slapped me and abusing me so after break up he kept calling me.Then he messaged my friend , . My mother did not know about this relation, nor do i want to drag my family into this. what should I do now?

Answers (2)

170 votes

You have decided to come out from this relationship with your friend then no body person can compelled to do so
If he insists to do you may complaint against him to your nearest police station or concern court
You should consult with lawyer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

113 votes

You appear to be having no other better alternative but to make a police complaint and the your age shall be critical for police to act urgently and to prosecute the delinquent person accordingly leading to stringent penalty. Also there is no way you can avoid your mother coming to know if you make a police complaint. But that should not deter you from prosecuting the person who is causing harassment for you.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles