Legal action against boy for false promise to marry & exploiting her

A boy cheated a girl they were in 3yr relationship and aslo in physical relation girl loves him a lot but and boy gave promise to her for marriage actually they are not same caste that why they were scared but that time boy make physical relation when time came for marriage he refused his promise he started ignored her abused her n make excuses that his family is not ready for marriage, society will not accept his family n all and when girl called him n also his family member no one took call they were not talk to her still girl can not talk about his relation to his family but she still want to marry that boy or want to complaim or punishment how could this possible and is she take against after some times year because still she could not dot anything firstly she wants to depend to herself

Answers (2)

122 votes

This is a clear case of sexual exploition of girl on false promise to marry her. She can take legal action under section 376 of Indian Penal Code against the boy and he will be prosecuted and punished accordingly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

205 votes

This is called cheating to the part of girl which every boy opts when he is not willing to accept that girl.
Making a Physical relation and then saying not to accept that girl as wife will amounts to rape and act against the modesty of that girl.
Contact if you wish to resolve it. File a case/complaint against him.
Best of luck

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles