Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal action against aunt for having extra marital affairs

My aunt is having extra material affair with a guy who is already married. Twenty-five year had passed of her marriage. My uncle doesn't knew all this things. My aunt and his mother made my uncle's life hell. she is torturing them to commit sucide and prove that they have made her to do that. I have some screenshots of Facebook chat, telephonic conversation and some photos. is that enough to prove her guilty.what Will happen if she make some allegations on me for taking revenge. Please help us on this critical situation

Answers (1)

This is a case of Adultery, your uncle can file a complaint against that person having affair with his wife for charging him under Adultery. But if your aunt counter attacks on you then you will be finished dude. If this already happened, be in touch with a practitioner Lawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Dear Sir/Madam, Me and group of 10 other people were cheated by a Job consultancy in an illegal job racketing, we have filed a complaint against the c…

Read More

I have a case in my family where a girl had an affair of three months approx. and she trusted the guy as they were in the same profession. M…

Read More

high court. hyderabad directed lower court to dispose the case above in 2 months but not done. shall i get the passport to travel for job abroad appea…

Read More

Nov. 2016 ko saadi meri uttrakhand se mumbai huyi,jo ki arrange marriage thi,saadi k baad se he unn logo ka behave bahut boora ho gya roz paiso ki maa…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue