Legal action against aunt for having extra marital affairs

My aunt is having extra material affair with a guy who is already married. Twenty-five year had passed of her marriage. My uncle doesn't knew all this things. My aunt and his mother made my uncle's life hell. she is torturing them to commit sucide and prove that they have made her to do that. I have some screenshots of Facebook chat, telephonic conversation and some photos. is that enough to prove her guilty.what Will happen if she make some allegations on me for taking revenge. Please help us on this critical situation

This is a case of Adultery, your uncle can file a complaint against that person having affair with his wife for charging him under Adultery. But if your aunt counter attacks on you then you will be finished dude. If this already happened, be in touch with a practitioner Lawyer.