Law to file a compromise petition of ipc 307 case

Is there any law to file a compromise petition of ipc 307 case

such cases can not be compounded and thus no permission can be given by court.
can be process by mutual quashing by parties.
Section 307 makes a distinction between an act of the accused and its result, if any. Such an act may not be attended by any result as far as the person assaulted is concerned, but still there may be cases in which the culprit would be liable under Section 307.

No
Time and again Supreme Court as well as various High Courts have pronounced that a case U/s 307 iPC can't be compounded.
Once a court of Sessions takes cognizance of offence case U/s307 IPC and charge is framed the only course is to face the trial.

Dear client,
As per the provision law of sec 307 ipc is not a compoundable offence. But as a general practice the matter can be amicable settled between both parties outside the court and the witness denied the prosecution case before the court and also stated before the honble court the matter amicable settled between us and not to proceed the case. The compromise petition is not accepted as a documentary evidence.

307 ipc is not compromisable , all depends upon the facts and circumstances .... Cosult a lawyer for better assistance ................................ .......................................

File a 482 petition in High Court for quashing the case initiated u/s 307. It is bit hopeless that the matter can be quashed but still let's hope for the best because there are judgements which can be sited before the High Court for quashing.