Investigation not started even after filing an FIR for burglary

My house robbed locks broken.car stolen fir lodhed still no detection of crime or noinvestigations

In the present case, please check if the FIR was registered. Also please find out the FIR No. If the FIR is not yet registered and only Complaint case has been filed then Under Sec 156(3) you can get order from the magistrate to register the FIR. assuming FIR is registered then write a letter to Commissioner of Police mentioning your grievances.

Where r I living... firstly u go to police station where u lodge F.I.R...if u didn't get any satisfy answer u go to cp office for asking why my still investigating start ...u also ask through RTI application why my investigation not started or give d status of my case