Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Investigation not started even after filing an FIR for burglary

My house robbed locks broken.car stolen fir lodhed still no detection of crime or noinvestigations

Answers (2)

In the present case, please check if the FIR was registered. Also please find out the FIR No. If the FIR is not yet registered and only Complaint case has been filed then Under Sec 156(3) you can get order from the magistrate to register the FIR. assuming FIR is registered then write a letter to Commissioner of Police mentioning your grievances.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Where r I living... firstly u go to police station where u lodge F.I.R...if u didn't get any satisfy answer u go to cp office for asking why my still investigating start ...u also ask through RTI application why my investigation not started or give d status of my case

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

The Magistrate Court has order the IO to re-investigate the case under Section 173(8) in order to confiscate original sales/purchase deeds signed by t…

Read More

One corrupt police official has closed my FIR of laptop theft without doing any investigation. Kindly advice me about the legal actions I can take aga…

Read More

Hi all, I had a divorce court case and the case is completed by paying huge amount to respondent 10lace. Now my lawyer is 1lac extra than what we agr…

Read More

Crime branch ia mentally harassing to mu husband in d name of investigation fr a muder case since last 3 mnth while my husband has no any name in FIR …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue