intimation about arrest to government

i was arrested in a pocso matter and was in judicial custody for 3 days before i got my bail, i a government servant, should i inform my office of the same and what will be the consequences on my service record for the same.

Answers (1)

Dear Client,
Unless, you are not been asked of your case involved or whereas you have not been convicted , in my view you should keep calm unless you are aake dall about.
fir further legal advice in detail you may have paid consultancy .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

dear lawyers please tell me what does section 151 of code of criminal procedure states…

Read More

Can I use my google timeline with some pictures as an evidence for my location on a certain date?…

Read More

Mere chote bhai jiski umar 16 saal h usko 8 Hindu ladko me isliye Mara kyuki won Muslim tha toh muje yeh janan h ki in 8 logon (age 20-24) pe kya case…

Read More

Recently we buy two plot both side of a dead end street. At the end of the pathway there is a wall older then 25 years And other side of the wall is g…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue