Illegal tax papers whether it will work as guarantee in court

wrong fir has charged in police station against me and my mom against dowry act 498A IPC. In session court we got interim bail but in police station they need two guarantors we had filed bail application in month of April 5, 2016 a i know chargesheet period is 90 days we had got guarantor but i need one favour from you that we used to stay in slum area on our tax papers illegal work out is mentioned on gurantor paper whether it will work in court or not as rejected by police station this tax papers pls guide me..am in critical situation...whether there is a chances of arrest..

u furnished two surety/guarantor, as per court order. u produce the tax receipt holder is actual owner not a tenant. ur slum house Tax is not work before the court because the owner of the property is not acquired the property. slum tax paper means govt. property this paper did not work before the court.

Dear client what is yr exact problem. If u need to give two guarantor then u have to give. Otherwise u will get arrested. U can give two guarantors who has some property or who has service. For detail discussion call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

if illegal papers notified by court then you will be in big mess, you said u got interim bail in 498a then don't worry you will definitely get final bail and now as per recent judgment police cannot arrest in 498a matter and upto 7 yrs punishment so you will not be arrest don't worry
and if you won't found any guarantor then u can file cash surety
u can call me for more details