Illegal tax papers whether it will work as guarantee in court

wrong fir has charged in police station against me and my mom against dowry act 498A IPC. In session court we got interim bail but in police station they need two guarantors we had filed bail application in month of April 5, 2016 a i know chargesheet period is 90 days we had got guarantor but i need one favour from you that we used to stay in slum area on our tax papers illegal work out is mentioned on gurantor paper whether it will work in court or not as rejected by police station this tax papers pls guide in critical situation...whether there is a chances of arrest..

Answers (3)

287 votes

u furnished two surety/guarantor, as per court order. u produce the tax receipt holder is actual owner not a tenant. ur slum house Tax is not work before the court because the owner of the property is not acquired the property. slum tax paper means govt. property this paper did not work before the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

258 votes

Dear client what is yr exact problem. If u need to give two guarantor then u have to give. Otherwise u will get arrested. U can give two guarantors who has some property or who has service. For detail discussion call me

Adv prasad patil


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
349 votes

if illegal papers notified by court then you will be in big mess, you said u got interim bail in 498a then don't worry you will definitely get final bail and now as per recent judgment police cannot arrest in 498a matter and upto 7 yrs punishment so you will not be arrest don't worry
and if you won't found any guarantor then u can file cash surety
u can call me for more details

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles