Ill treatment by daughter in law against husband & mother in law

what is the course as I,my wife and my son is harssed ill treated by my daughter in law and her morherand brother always ,and we are living in constant fear of our lives ,marriage is less than one year?

first of all you can file suit for injunction against your daughter in law if she is living in your property. If threats continues you can file a criminal complaint against your daughter in law and her brother.

Both the sides sld talk about this matter in front of other family members, friends and relatives and try to resolve this matter amicably because if this doesn't work out now then it will only get worst in future and then the only remedy left will be divorce either on mutual consent of parties or the contested one.

You can approach Police and if police does not help u much. If you're senior citizens you can also approach the District Magistrate of your area under Protection and maintenance of senior citizens act.
Apart from this for your son; it would be appropriate to consult a lawyer for initiating complaints etc against the wife according to the facts and circumstances of the case.
You all can approach the court of law but do keep in mind that being a wife your daughter in law has more legal remedies. Consult a lawyer accordingly.