I was present at gambling site but police filed case against me

sir i was present at gambling site but police file case against me saying that i was playing what should i do now and do i have have any chance of free from charge and sir i am selected in govermen t job if i free form all charges then will i be eligible for govt job .sir mujhe kisi ladke se paise lena tha isliye usne mujhe bulaya tha mere pass measage proof hai main khel bhi nhi rha tha mere pass 200 rs the kewal

Answers (1)

89 votes

Meet a decent criminal trial lawyer and explain whole matter. He may at first try to negotiate with police to drop charges (of course at some money consideration) or legally the evidence can be produced during trial or you may move high court to cancel the FIR under section 482 Code of Criminal Procedure. Choose accordingly

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles