I was present at gambling site but police filed case against me

sir i was present at gambling site but police file case against me saying that i was playing what should i do now and do i have have any chance of free from charge and sir i am selected in govermen t job if i free form all charges then will i be eligible for govt job .sir mujhe kisi ladke se paise lena tha isliye usne mujhe bulaya tha mere pass measage proof hai main khel bhi nhi rha tha mere pass 200 rs the kewal

Meet a decent criminal trial lawyer and explain whole matter. He may at first try to negotiate with police to drop charges (of course at some money consideration) or legally the evidence can be produced during trial or you may move high court to cancel the FIR under section 482 Code of Criminal Procedure. Choose accordingly