I m married and separated . One guy cheated on me on remarrigae

I stay separate from my husband since last 2 years. One guy he is my colleague after knowing all approached me for remarry . I filed divorce once I move on with these guy . We get physically intimated . Now for no reason he left me without letting me the reason .please suggest what I can do to teach him a lesson so that he can't cheat on other on sake if marriage .

in these circumstances you have to file criminal complaint against that person in police station of your area on the ground of rape as early as possible of (also complaint about allurement, physical torture, sexual abuse, unnatural sex) if any incident took place with you.

There is no remedy for this. Since the guy had intimate relation with you with your consent there is nothing much you can do. However, you may try and file for maintenance or cruelty against that person as live-in relations are also considered as married couples in eyes of law.

Hello. You can file a case of rape of promise of marriage and deceiving you. You can give a written complaint to nearest police station to lodge FIR. also you can file a complaint straight in court. Needs to be done carefully as you were not fully divorced yet.