I m married and separated . One guy cheated on me on remarrigae

I stay separate from my husband since last 2 years. One guy he is my colleague after knowing all approached me for remarry . I filed divorce once I move on with these guy . We get physically intimated . Now for no reason he left me without letting me the reason .please suggest what I can do to teach him a lesson so that he can't cheat on other on sake if marriage .

Answers (3)

272 votes

Hello. You can file a case of rape of promise of marriage and deceiving you. You can give a written complaint to nearest police station to lodge FIR. also you can file a complaint straight in court. Needs to be done carefully as you were not fully divorced yet.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

243 votes

There is no remedy for this. Since the guy had intimate relation with you with your consent there is nothing much you can do. However, you may try and file for maintenance or cruelty against that person as live-in relations are also considered as married couples in eyes of law.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
350 votes

in these circumstances you have to file criminal complaint against that person in police station of your area on the ground of rape as early as possible of (also complaint about allurement, physical torture, sexual abuse, unnatural sex) if any incident took place with you.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles