I am married guy Blackmailing by married woman that she will complain

I M married guy had one time sex with separated married woman with her consent now she is blackmailing me that she has WhatsApp chats and wil tel my parents n put case against me n send for jail.. It's very torturing me daily please anyone suggest me how to solve this

dear sir,
as per your query the sexual relationship with departed divorce woman with consent is not an offence but she can file false case against you but you have to show some relevant evidence that you had sex with her with consent.

hi
I hv stuck in me-too. but are not clear here, what she is expecting from u.
Better u meet her & discuss, be careful to see that the discussion is not recorded, & suggest u to take a common friend if possible or u r best friend.
very important see that u don't enter enter into more trouble.
alternative is u can go & file complaint against her ....

Keep all the records safe with you. As soon as she files complaint you must seek Anticipatory bail to avoid arrest and detentions. Then you can approach High Court and get the case quashed against you. Be strong do not succumb to her blackmailing.