I am married guy Blackmailing by married woman that she will complain

I M married guy had one time sex with separated married woman with her consent now she is blackmailing me that she has WhatsApp chats and wil tel my parents n put case against me n send for jail.. It's very torturing me daily please anyone suggest me how to solve this

Answers (3)

334 votes

dear sir,
as per your query the sexual relationship with departed divorce woman with consent is not an offence but she can file false case against you but you have to show some relevant evidence that you had sex with her with consent.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

156 votes

I hv stuck in me-too. but are not clear here, what she is expecting from u.
Better u meet her & discuss, be careful to see that the discussion is not recorded, & suggest u to take a common friend if possible or u r best friend.
very important see that u don't enter enter into more trouble.
alternative is u can go & file complaint against her ....

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
343 votes

Keep all the records safe with you. As soon as she files complaint you must seek Anticipatory bail to avoid arrest and detentions. Then you can approach High Court and get the case quashed against you. Be strong do not succumb to her blackmailing.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles