Husband jobless & demands money from wife & physically abuses her

Sir i am a mother of a girl child mu husband leaves his job because i am doing a gov job and demand a money all the time. When i refuse to do it he is not accepting my girl child and saying i want a divorce because she is not her child.he even did not see her . When i say i will take a legal action he says that u can not do anything because i am doing a gov job and court will not admit it. He torture me when i am preganent and hits me all the time .he just want to prove that he is inocent.first he marry me saying that he is doing a job.pls sir give me some advise to teach him a lesson for ruin my life and my 1 year girl child. He says she is too white. When i say i want divorce and abort child after marrige he says i want my child and i will prove that u are a charecterless woman. His mom says my son is not doing any job because she is capable to raise him.then what about me. Why they are done this too me sir pls help

file A domestic violence and dowry case

Miss,! think practically about your and your daughter's life.
1st Stop to keep any kind of expectation -love affection.. from your husband. 2ndly stop to give even a single painy by your earnings to your husband.
If your husband is fit and perfect, mentally and physically, then being a husband you wife and your daughter are his responsibilities. He can do any kind of job at least to survive himself. Be tension free, Once he is fit and perfect then such a demands of money from wife is not acceptable by our Societies norms and values and even by Court of Law.
You may file Domestic Violence case against your husband and his mother for all kind of such emotional, mental, physical, monetary harassments to you and your daughter.
Independently you may file Divorce case simultaneously against your husband.
Don't worry.
For any other help take proper guidance from learned advocates.