Husband & in laws not responding to summons issued in dowry case

Hello madam/Sir. I have filed FIR on sep 27 2017.Till date my husband and in laws have not appeared to police station and DVC court, lokadalaat and for councelling as well. Summons has been served two times via court constable and registered post.. They are not coming at all. What is next process. I have a 10 months kid. Dowry harrasement, Cheating me by uploading his photos on matrimony sites.. Am an Hindu

In case the summons has been served or notice under section 41A notice has been served on your husband and in laws, they are duty bound to appear before the authorities.
Please ask the police and DVC court to issue a Non bailable warrant against your husband and in laws for failing to appear despite notice /summons. Courts will be inclined to issue non bailable warrant against your husband and in laws as it is close to 6 months since the date of filing of FIR.

Hi according to your query you said you filed an fir but under which section you filed ? it was not disclosed by you so when Comming to summons if he does not coming to the court then you can go for paper publication or affix on his house, and after also if he doesnot come to the court then the court will pass decree in favor of you, and if he is harrassing you then you have the option of filing 498a case aswell but for further clarifications we need more information from you regarding the case to give proper advice further you can contact us at any time.