Humiliated by police and people for bringing girlfriend in flat

My girl friend was come to my flat .some colony people object humiliated both ND some beaten up to we both adults The police behavior same they also abused and humiliated And lastly police take money and leave me So what can I do against some people aur police

you can file a complaint to the higher police authorities and if they dont take any action, then you can approach the court of metropolitan magistrate or the high court by filing different appropriate proceedings

In situation of this type, it is best to first understand the law and the legal principles attached to the query and the same at prima facie knowledge stand in your favour since police or the neighbours/ other peop,e had no right to get into this issue