Humiliated by police and people for bringing girlfriend in flat

My girl friend was come to my flat .some colony people object humiliated both ND some beaten up to we both adults The police behavior same they also abused and humiliated And lastly police take money and leave me So what can I do against some people aur police

Answers (2)

106 votes

you can file a complaint to the higher police authorities and if they dont take any action, then you can approach the court of metropolitan magistrate or the high court by filing different appropriate proceedings

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

76 votes

In situation of this type, it is best to first understand the law and the legal principles attached to the query and the same at prima facie knowledge stand in your favour since police or the neighbours/ other peop,e had no right to get into this issue

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles