How to withdraw a case of a missing person

Hello, I am a recent b.tech graduate. I went from my home for one and a half months. In between I didn't contacted to my parents. So being unsure this incident my parents lodged a missing or kidnapping report to the local police station. So for that police took this FIR under IPC 155/18. So after returning me and my father had to go with the medical examination and court procedures of 164 cr.pc. So my question is, is this case falls under this IPC? if not then in which IPC it falls in? is the case could be finished by simply withdrawing the FIR when I am saying I have done that by my own without any others influence or the medical examination and court procedures were necessary for it? and I want to know that, is it necessary for this case to file an FIR or a GD?

Section 155 of IPC provides the liability of person for whose benefit riot is committed. It provides that whenever a riot is committed for the benefit or on behalf of any person who is the owner or occupier of any land, respecting which such riot takes place or who claims any interest in such land, or in the subject of any dispute which gave rise to the riot, or who has accepted or derived any benefit therefrom, such person shall be punishable with fine, if he or his agent or manager, having reason to believe that such riot was likely to be committed or that the unlawful assembly by which such riot was committed was likely to be held, shall not respectively use all lawful means in his or their power to prevent such assembly or riot from taking place, and for suppressing and dispersing the same. Hence the same section may not be applicable to you. Your father and you should file a case for quashing before the Hon'ble High Court and our Calcutta High Court quashed many such matters hence don't worry. If it is quashed, the case shall be closed once for all. All the best. Regards

Ask your father to write a letter stating facts that he has found you and missing person and you are the same person and ask him to write why did you go away and hence he is withdrawing the same over a letter and a joint photograph of both of you to be given together