How to sue for causing physical harm or injury

x stab my friend with knife and he got wounded in his both hand and he also stab x back 7 times with the knife and he is under remand for 15 days after his treatment in hospital. how do he get his bail as soon as possible and x was under critical condition now recovered slowly

Answers (3)

327 votes

You have to move bail application to the concerned court and have to obtain the bail. ...........'...'...........................'.......................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

220 votes

First ask him to file a bail application in the court concerned. Submit If recovery of knife and other evidences of crime are collected already by police. his detention in the court is not all neccessary for investigation, argue on that point and also submit ready to undertake the conditions imposed by the court . Undertake that he won't threat or destroy evidences....submit likewise

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
288 votes


In this case your friend need to approach the court for Bail with Bail application in the concerned lower court, or District court or in the High Court. I need to read the FIR and Wound Certificate for further advice on how to set the proper defense in this case.

PT Sheejish

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles