×

How to settle cases filed u/ sec 406 & 498A er

I AM SUFFERING IN 406 & 498A CASE SINCE 1997 LONG CASES DUE TO COMPROMISE DISCUSSION WITH WIFE.DAUGHTER IS WITH ME & SON IS WITH HER.OPPORTUNITY NIL AGAINST US FOR CROSS OF MY WIFE & MY IN LAWS & BROTHER IN LAW.APPEAL IS GRANTED FOR MY INLAWS & BROTHER IN LAW FOR CROSS EXAMINATION WE HAVE APPEALED IN SESSION FOR RECROSS FOR MY WIFE. MY WIFE IS PSYCHATRIC NATURE SHE LOOSE HER TEMPER VERY SOON.SHE IS FORCING ME TO KEEP HER MY MATRIMONIAL HOUSE OR GIVE SHARE IN PROPERTY TO MY SON. MY SELF & MY 2 SISTER RELINGUISH OUR SHARE TO MY BROTHER.MY BROTHER IS ALSO INVOLVE IN THIS CASE.ANOTHER DEMAND OF MY WIFE IS SHARE PROPERTY WITH MY WIFE THEN WE WILL LIVE TOGETHER.I AM HINDUISM.

This is quite complicated. My advise to you is rather than fighting cases against each other kindly get the matter referred to a mediation centre so that everyone can communicate with each other and come down to a common solution to all the problems which you have mentioned in your query.

It seems you have not be following your case diligently anf that is why you are suffering for last 20 years. All you need is a good lawyer and maybe some more serious effort from your end too. Change your lawyer for the starters

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore