How to remove seal from the house

Recently my tenant had done criminal activity and due to that my house door was sealed by the local police station and when I came to know about this incident and went to local police station of my hometown X the police officials were threatening me because that house belong to me when I ask how I can remove the seal and get access to my house so the police officials gave twisted replies and lengthy procedures. I request you to please guide me that what legal course of actions shall I take to get access of my house and to remove the seal. Your valuable guidance and suggestions will be appreciated.

Answers (2)

338 votes

Dear sir, perhaps I have already given you legal advice on your problem , however, was any agreement with your renter, for what purpose rented your house, what was your renter doing illegal activities , are not clear.
Even though, your house may be allowed to unseal by the order of High court filing writ . Taking directions for police and the court below,
You may consult with all concerned documents eg. FIR copy , on which opinion can be adjudged. Contact for relief

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

312 votes

Police can not seal the house for prolonged period, if the accused is tenant and not owner of the house. It is better to contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and act accordingly as per his advice.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles