How to remove seal from the house

Recently my tenant had done criminal activity and due to that my house door was sealed by the local police station and when I came to know about this incident and went to local police station of my hometown X the police officials were threatening me because that house belong to me when I ask how I can remove the seal and get access to my house so the police officials gave twisted replies and lengthy procedures. I request you to please guide me that what legal course of actions shall I take to get access of my house and to remove the seal. Your valuable guidance and suggestions will be appreciated.

Police can not seal the house for prolonged period, if the accused is tenant and not owner of the house. It is better to contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and act accordingly as per his advice.

Dear sir, perhaps I have already given you legal advice on your problem , however, was any agreement with your renter, for what purpose rented your house, what was your renter doing illegal activities , are not clear.
Even though, your house may be allowed to unseal by the order of High court filing writ . Taking directions for police and the court below,
You may consult with all concerned documents eg. FIR copy , on which opinion can be adjudged. Contact for relief
Thanks