How to obtain complaint copy from BSES

Respecte lawyers , yesterday a person from BSES visited me saying that i have made a complaint of corruption against person A working in BSES for that person A has taken Rs 50000 from one of my neighbour .That complaint has my name and signature . Please suggest me how to trace the complaint as the BSES is not providing me the complaint copy so i cant file police case or court case of fiorgery of these documents . This complaint was not filed by me .One of our neighbour has played smart game as we have small dispute .

Firstly you can file RTI and get the copy kr the complaint and then register a FIR. After geting a true copy of the complaint you can go for that forgery case agasint the BSES and also you will get the name of that neighbor who had played a game
Thank you
Adv. A. F. Faizi

Please file a complaint with the local SHO and also send a copy of the complaint to BSES office as well. Mention all the facts and your point of view in the complaint in entirety and specifically mention that you did not file the said complaint. But only do this if you are sure that your signatures would NOT be found on the complaint with BSES.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli