How to legally deal with defamation and false accusation

This is in lieu with my previous writing about how my sister's ex and dad's ex are conspiring against me and my family constantly. Recently they also sent defaming public document and false accusation 1) at my ex father's office to bring down his reputation2) at my office to do the same. My parents are old and ailing. My father's ex did not agree on the settlement court announced and now is making all efforts to even take the little pension my father is getting, to collapse all of us financially. All her previous 6-7 attempts have failed. I shall be very grateful if any one could provide some solution

Hello, should you have evidence to corroborate the defamation and defamatory actions being done by time, you can lodge a complaint with the police and also file a defamation suit supported by evidence.

Anyone alleging defamatory allegation in public domain and be taken to task both by filling criminal complaint against the accused u/s 499,500 IPC in the court of the Judicial Magistrate Class 1/Metropolitan Magistrate as well filling civil suit against that person in the civil court seeking financial damages. In both cases the onus to prove that the act of defamation was done in order the injure the reputation in public domain. The evidence need to be available that can be brought on the record of the court to prove allegations of defamation.

Dear sir.
Please do not panic at the very first instance.
In order to save guard yourself, first a proper application for harassment has to be drafted and submitted to the police station nearest. After that you are entitled to approach the court as the police complaint gives you a substantive ground. Always remember remedy is given to those who ask for it.

Legally speaking you need to file a case and get the parties prosecuted under 499 IPC