How to get the details of FIR case going on in the court

sir/madam, I have done a FIR in the begumpur police station and the opposite party too for the serious case of attack on me to show that the case is a quarrel case of neighbors and so i and they both have to present in the court on the dates of the courts and i get the all the informations about the opposite party case, but of mine i don't get any information and so for knowing about the present state of my case and to check whether my case is going right or not I want to get the past activity of my case and future dates to be present their and oppose the wrong victims which might be their to move the case in other face . I have tried to get all the informations but i can't because I failed to get the way of it and so i want know that so please tell me how to get the all details of my case going in the court. Thanking You Waiting for your reply

Answers (2)

from your query it is not very much clear whether both the parties have lodged the fir against each other. if you are complainant in the case and if no charge sheet filed in the case then you can move application in the court or the status report. and if charge sheet has already been filed you can get detail of the proceeding from the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello..You will get all the details of FIR as well as about all the proceedings going in the court .For this you have to consult a lawyer ..He will help you in getting copy of FIR as well As Chargesheet too .

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi, how do I know if police are filing cases against us and not letting us know. This happening for a long period of time. We get doubt as every one i…

Read More

sir, i am on unauthorised leave since july 2014 .I was working as po and after one year of service i went on leave for some bank sent me me…

Read More

Im from Jaipur Rajasthan and my wife is from Aligarh up.498 a case is filed by my wife in aligarh.Im going to attend date of 498 a on 16-10-17 with my…

Read More

Money cheating case to the tune of 27 lakhs; have notarised stamp papers and PDCs issued by the recipient Police not filing a case basis stamp paper d…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue