How to get the details of FIR case going on in the court

sir/madam, I have done a FIR in the begumpur police station and the opposite party too for the serious case of attack on me to show that the case is a quarrel case of neighbors and so i and they both have to present in the court on the dates of the courts and i get the all the informations about the opposite party case, but of mine i don't get any information and so for knowing about the present state of my case and to check whether my case is going right or not I want to get the past activity of my case and future dates to be present their and oppose the wrong victims which might be their to move the case in other face . I have tried to get all the informations but i can't because I failed to get the way of it and so i want know that so please tell me how to get the all details of my case going in the court. Thanking You Waiting for your reply

from your query it is not very much clear whether both the parties have lodged the fir against each other. if you are complainant in the case and if no charge sheet filed in the case then you can move application in the court or the status report. and if charge sheet has already been filed you can get detail of the proceeding from the court.

Hello..You will get all the details of FIR as well as about all the proceedings going in the court .For this you have to consult a lawyer ..He will help you in getting copy of FIR as well As Chargesheet too .

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli