How to get an early hearing in a case

I am ex head constable Ram Partap from bsf. I tried by bsf gsfc court along with two other constable. Bsf gsfc court award us 3 year imprisonment and dismiss from service. We submit a writ petition in Delhi high court and court grant bail .Our case is in the regular basis we want to early hearing it is possible

Yes you can move an application in the high court and tell the court that why you want early hearing of the court figerout that you have valid reason for your case the court will allow your application and grant your peyar for early hearing
Thank you
Adv. A. F. Faizi

Dear,
You can file an apllication for preponement of hearing.Court will fix a date to consider the application for preponement and if satisfied will re-fix the date of hearing.Ki dly proceed with the same or you can contact us.

Thanks