How to get an early hearing in a case

I am ex head constable Ram Partap from bsf. I tried by bsf gsfc court along with two other constable. Bsf gsfc court award us 3 year imprisonment and dismiss from service. We submit a writ petition in Delhi high court and court grant bail .Our case is in the regular basis we want to early hearing it is possible

Answers (2)

115 votes

Yes you can move an application in the high court and tell the court that why you want early hearing of the court figerout that you have valid reason for your case the court will allow your application and grant your peyar for early hearing
Thank you
Adv. A. F. Faizi

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

217 votes

You can file an apllication for preponement of hearing.Court will fix a date to consider the application for preponement and if satisfied will re-fix the date of hearing.Ki dly proceed with the same or you can contact us.


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles