Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How to file for a sexual harassment case?

Hii I'm 23 years old male when i was 8 years old i was sexually harassed by a person who tried to penetrate he was in the same school but he was not teenager ....the reason why i could not do anything Was my lack of understanding of the matter and my family environment which was not that open that i could tell to my parents i knew that bad thing happened to me but my childish psyche didn't allowed me to share this with anybody....i want advice what action i can take now, human psychology is to get justice i think that lack of evidence can lead to no justice to me and i live in a stereotype society where I'll be ashamed if I'll open up, the evidence which i think is available can be from school side to confirm that he studied there when i was studying other than that a boy was his friend he might know about incident but I'm not sure if he will witness it so please guide me if these can be enough or there is no chance on this basis....

Answers (1)

The offence that was committed upon you is an unnatural offence and holds capital punishment you can prefer filing a complaint before the judicial magistrate of your areas jurisdiction since the matter is too old maintinbility would be an issue however relevant reasons will be sufficient for getting delay condonation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Case of theft 1 yr 8 mths old FR 2 times till now prime suspect (wife's friend) several evidence sbmitd Presently case disposed off after finger p…

Read More

Call center is opened next to my building, but the building it is meant for residential they have given it for bpo, so how to vacate the bpo? The bpo …

Read More

If I am attacked by a gand of 6 people.they bang my door. Enter my house and start beating us with sticks , razor blade and rods. What should i do? Wh…

Read More

Hello, There was a guy staying in ower PG and stole our Belongings (Including 1 gold ring) and he was working at a unisex salon. After the incident we…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue