How to expedite the case on chain snatching attempt filed in the court

Hello, My mother was a victim of a chain snatching attempt 3 years ago. The chain snatcher left his mobile at the incident. She filed a FIR, the the accused has been identified.The court has been calling her as witness for attending the court hearings. She attended few and others she could not. The reason behind that is she stays with me most of the time in U.S.A and the case has just been dragging for these years. I have not been able to attend the court hearings so far, so my mother had to attend them alone. What can be done to expedite this and end this. I see no reason why my mother has to bear all this . How many times do you need to come for witness. 

Appoint an advocate of your choice to assist police to conduct case under section 301(2) of crpc and you file petition for direction to the concerned trail court for speed disposal of your case by concerned trail court under section 482 of crpc before concerned high court

It is the duty of Defacto complainant to attend case filed by her. Failure to appear before the court will vitiate the trail to a larger extent, so speak to I O regularly and seek his advice on dates, as prosecution witness you are suppose to help the state to convict the accused rather staying away from this.

Has your Mother got back the chain? If she has got back the chain, has she executed any Bond & security in the Court. In criminal court, the Accused will always try to drag on the case by not cross examining your Mother. We need to discuss this in detail to decide how to expedite the process. We would have to know where the case is pending and the stage of the case to give you a detailed advice. Kindly contact me for further advice.