How to determine criminal liability

I Sold my car in July 2015 to a person called Omprakash. I got all the paper work done. Transfer of ownership got done smoothly. Car is under om prakash name. Now this car which I Sold 2years back got seized by Crime branch with drugs. I have lost my papers of transfer. The IO is saying the person you sold the car is not the one. Someone used the forged I'd for the car which I was unaware at that time. Now my question is Am I liable for any criminal legalities

You may file an RTI application and demand for papers vide which the transfer was made and submit the same with authority.
You was not there at the time of crime as you have no link with the same as you already sold your car.
Submit your submissions with crime branch.
You will not be liable.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari