How to deal with rejection of bail plea

my father has been arrested in case of 307 on 19th apr'17 and also my brothers name is involved, he is not yet presented before police and also his weapon is not covered, we have appealed for bail on 22nd May'17 for my father in session court and it is rejected. please advise what will be my next step

U will need to appky for bail in the appellate court for ur father and in case of ur brother u will have to apply for anticipatory bail in the sessions court at the earliest but still the rrsults depebds on the facts of particukar cases
Regards