How to appeal in high court after reconstruction of file

I got10 years jail I got bail from high court in Fir date of marriage was 30-4-1986 date of death was28-7-1993 .in dying declaration date of marriage was not mentioned .There were two thumb impression on dying declaration and words were written over it. in high court file lost now they have reconstructed the file in dd she said that i told her to bring money but in income tax return I have to take the money she was suffering from epilepsy I have the proof now what to do how my chances of winning the case she got hundred percent burns

the first step is to file a written application to the police / concerned authorities. if there is no response from the said agency. then you have a option to approach the higher appropriate authority. if all else fails then approach the Hon'ble court by explaining in detail your case.