How to appeal in high court after reconstruction of file

I got10 years jail I got bail from high court in Fir date of marriage was 30-4-1986 date of death was28-7-1993 .in dying declaration date of marriage was not mentioned .There were two thumb impression on dying declaration and words were written over it. in high court file lost now they have reconstructed the file in dd she said that i told her to bring money but in income tax return I have to take the money she was suffering from epilepsy I have the proof now what to do how my chances of winning the case she got hundred percent burns

Answers (1)

207 votes

the first step is to file a written application to the police / concerned authorities. if there is no response from the said agency. then you have a option to approach the higher appropriate authority. if all else fails then approach the Hon'ble court by explaining in detail your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles