How long does it take to file a private complaint in court

How long does it take to file private complaint in court for filing FIR about molestation?

The private complaint is a case that could be filed under CrPC before criminal court. The person should disclosure all information for filing the case. A private complaint is a case of criminal court.

First you can file a compliant before the concerned jurisdictional Police station and you would receive a CSR as an acknowledgement and the concerned station house officer would do a preliminary investigation and serve you the copy of FIR. If the same had not taken place you approach the magistrate court in order to file a private compliant.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi