How do we proceed in a criminal case after filing FIR

A person hit me, my leg and hand has fractured in incident, I filed FIR in IPC-325,294, 323,506 but not in 326 and what will happen after that, how to give punishment by court and what I have to do.

1.This all offences are compoundable between them if both parties are agree upon this under sec 320 of crpc 2.if this will not then normal procedure have adopt by court and make judgment whether accused will convicted or acquittal.

You need to punish him, Engage a personal lawyer to assist the state prosecution, see that no dates go blank. More so you can file a Compensation case also under motor vehicle act further be vigilant in your proceedings you will get justice and compensation

Now police will arrest the accused and shall investigate the offence. After that police will file change sheet in court. You will have to give your statement in court for procuring conviction of that person. There should also be proper medical report of your injuries and the witnesses who may properly give statements in court. A person is charged under s. 326 IPC when he caused grievous hurt by dangerous weapon. So if that person hit you with any dangerous weapon such as iron rod or wooden "laathi" etc. then you may ask police to charge him under s. 326 IPC. The Court may also enhance the section when the case comes before it.